State Epidemiological Profiles
In April 2006, the State Epidemiological Outcomes Workgroup convened. This workgroup consists of professionals from different agencies and expertise. The purpose of the SEOW was to identify a statewide substance abuse priority and any gaps in data collection/availability.
In March 2007, the SEOW released a State Epidemiological Profile (Epi Profile). This Epi Profile presented all the available data related to substance use related consequences. The SEOW used the Epi Profile to identify and select the two statewide priorities of Prescription Narcotic Morbidity and Mortality, and Alcohol Related Motor Vehicle Crashes.
- The Anti Drug (Office of National Drug Control Policy)
- Prevention Platform
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Center for Application of Substance Abuse Technologies
- Center for Application of Prevention Technologies
- Higher Education Center for AOD Abuse and Violence Prevention
- Brain scans, studies
- Western Center for Applied Prevention Technology (WestCAPT)
- Prescription Pain Management and Education (Health Department)
- Connected Communities
- CSAP Prevention Pathways - Online Courses