Beverage Server Training
Utah law requires every person (serving alcohol in a restaurant, private club, bar or tavern, for on premise consumption) must complete an alcohol training and education seminar within 30 days of employment.
The Alcohol Server Training and Education Seminar focuses on topics such as:
- Teaching the server the effects of alcohol on the body and behavior.
- Recognition of a problem drinker.
- An overview of Utah’s alcohol laws.
- How to deal with problem customers.
- Discussion of alternative means of transportation for getting customers home safely to protect them and the community.
This training is provided only by State Approved Providers. Click here to obtain current listing.